How to visit our office
You can use both highway and southern Main Road from the North , East or
West of Trinidad.
Get to Grand Bazar
2. Use the Highway and get off at Chaguanas or Chase Village Flyover.
3. Whilst travelling on the Highway from Grand Bazar towards Freeport
you to pass Montrose, Charlieville (at Pricesmart) Chaguanas and Chase Village
4. After you pass Chase village Flyover you would then reach Freeport Flyover
where you need to come off the highway.
5. Pass the Freeport Police station and travel on the Southern Main Road
to St Mary’s Junction
6. When you reach the traffic lights you would see KFC (which
is next to NP gas station). You would see the Catholic Church with a big tamarind tree in the
yard on your left and the Casino on your right.
7. At the traffic light turn left onto the Southern Main Road
8. Do not make the mistake of turning extreme left as that would take
you to Beaucarro Road .
9. Neither should you turn right as that would take you back to Chase
Village and Chagauanas .
10. Do not go straight as that would take you to Waterloo by the sea
11. On the southern Main Road continue about 300 feet on the same southern main road
and look on the left side for the yellow and blue building .You would see ABA Trading ,a dentist
and a Lawyer in the same building.
If you wish to use the southern Main Road from Chaguanas go towards Chase
Village and then St Mary’s village .
Call if you have problems :868 673 5282 or 868 374 -7989
You can use the Southern Main Road from San Fernando or Marabella or
Claxton Bay .
If you are in the South of Trinidad get to San Fernando or Marabella or Claxton Bay and use the
Southern Main Road to get to Couva and travel all the way Northwards towards St
Mary’s Junction, Carpichaima.
You would pass places such as Rienzi complex on the left and Roodal hardware on the
Shortly after Roodal Hardware on the same right side
you will see ABA Trading which is a yellow and blue building .
If you reach the NP gas station you have pass us by 300 feet. Turn back . Note
this is the longer route and it takes more time than that the highway from South .
Using the Uriah Butler highway from South such as San
To reach our place you must get to the nearby Freeport Flyover which leads to
our place .
If you coming from the South using the Uriah Butler Highway in order to get to
Freeport Flyover you would pass Gasparillo,Forest Park and then Presyal Flyovers and then you would
reach Freeport Flyover where you need to get off the Highway .
Get off Freeport Flyover and go West towards the Freeport Police Station
Pass the Police station and travel towards the Southern Main Road.
Travel pass the Freeport Health Centre and reach the Traffic Lights at St Mary’s
Junction . There you would see NP Gas Station and KFC on the right . Turn left onto the main road
.Pass the bus shed and about 300 feet you would reach our yellow and blue building on the left
Call if you have problems :868 673 5282 or 868 374